Enjoy the Benefits of Massage Therapy Today!
Introductory special: Book a 60-minute massage November 21-December 15th for only $49! Holidays can be stressful- book your relaxation session today!
In addition to a prescribed treatment and rehabilitation plan for our patients, we offer therapeutic massage for the treatment of musculoskeletal ailments related to chronic and acute pain, stress, tension, injuries, and relaxation.
Some massage techniques we offer, include:
- Swedish & Relaxation – the most common type of massage is Swedish massage therapy. It involves soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, rhythmic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles. This is also combined with the movement of the joints. By relieving muscle tension, Swedish therapy can be both relaxing and energizing. And it may even help after an injury.(30-minute $35/ 60-minute $65/80-minute $90)
- Deep Tissue – a deep tissue massage is when you go deeper into the muscles to work out knots, scar tissue or tightness. This can be a focused massage or a full body massage. Pressures can include light, medium, firm or heavy pressure.(15-minute $20/ 30-minute $40/ 60-minute $70/ 90-minute $105)
- Therapeutic(myofascial) – A therapeutic massage focuses on an injured or painful area. Whether it be TMJ disorder, rotator cuff injury, sciatica or any other specific issue. There are several different types of therapeutic massage, such as; neuromuscular, myofascial, trigger point therapy, sports massage etc.(15-minute $20/ 30-minute $40/ 60-minute $75)
- Prenatal & Pregnancy -This massage helps women relax as their body changes and stretches as their baby grows. It helps not only with physical stress but also mental/emotional stress.(30-minute $35/ 60-minute $70/ 90-minute $105)
- Aromatherapy – is essentially a Swedish massage therapy with essential oils (highly concentrated plant oils) added to the massage oil or lotion. Inhaling essential oils through the nose is thought to promote beneficial changes in the mind and body by affecting the limbic system (a region of the brain known to influence the nervous system). Essential oils are also believed to be absorbed through the skin.(30-minute $40/ 60-minute $70/ 90-minute $105)
- Hot Stone – the use of stones that are heated to 120 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Stones are used to warm-up muscles on a deeper level to help relax the muscles or work areas out. Stones may be used for relaxation, therapeutic or deep tissue work.(30-minute $40/ 60-minute $70/ 90-minute $105)
To book your massage today, call 706-227-3292!